This website (www.designphil.co.jp) is operated by Designphil Inc. (“Designphil”). The following terms must be agreed to when using this website.
Copyrights and other rights to text, images and other information posted on this website belong to Designphil or rights holders who have permitted Designphil to use the information. Unauthorized use, duplication, modification, reposting, distribution or similar of content posted on this website outside of the legally permitted scope such as personal use is prohibited.
2. Trademarks and similar
Rights to individual trademarks, logos and trade names posted on this website belong to Designphil or rights holders who have permitted Designphil to use them. Use of trademarks and similar without permission from Designphil is prohibited except in cases where usage is permitted under the Trademark Act or other laws. In cases where Designphil holds the rights to a trademark, the trademark may only be used after contacting Designphil and obtaining permission.
While the utmost care is taken when posting information on this website, the accuracy, completeness and validity of the information cannot be guaranteed. Designphil accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content posted on this website.
Designphil accepts no responsibility for any damages incurred by users through the use of this website or the inability to use this website for any reason.
As a general rule, any party may link to this website, and parties wishing to link to this website do not need to contact Designphil. However, Designphil may delete links that it deems inappropriate.
Designphil does not monitor the contents of websites operated by third parties outside Designphil that link to this website (“websites linking to this one”). When using websites linking to this one, users are subject to the terms of service of the respective websites. Designphil accepts no responsibility for the contents of any websites linking to this one or for any damages incurred through the use of these websites.
The following actions are prohibited when using this website.
(1) Actions that cause or may cause property damage, violation of privacy or other damages to Designphil or a third party.
(2) Actions that cause or may cause defamation, violation of trust or similar detriment or damages to Designphil or a third party.
(3) Actions that violate or may violate public order and standards of decency.
(4) Criminal activity or actions that lead to or may lead to criminal activity.
(5) False declarations or reports, such as registering another party’s email address.
(6) Commercial activities and other actions for the purpose of generating revenue, or preparation for such actions.
(7) Actions that constitute or may constitute use or supply of computer viruses or other malicious software.
(8) Other actions that violate or may violate laws, regulations or ordinances.
(9) Other actions deemed inappropriate by Designphil.
6. Provision of ideas and similar
Designphil does not accept proposals from the public, in the interests of avoiding limitations in the development of Designphil’s proprietary products and avoiding issues or misunderstandings concerning intellectual property and other matters that may occur in the case that a proposal is the same as or similar to ideas originating from Designphil. We appreciate your understanding.
In the event that a proposal is made by a member of the public, the party who submitted the proposal shall be deemed to have relinquished all rights to its contents. Designphil accepts no responsibility to return the proposal, answer any questions, maintain the confidentiality of the contents or pay the party who submitted the proposal any amount of money, regardless of whether the party who submitted the proposal was aware of this policy. Please be aware that in the event that an idea developed by Designphil is the same as or similar to all or part of the contents of a proposal submitted by a member of the public, Designphil accepts no responsibility toward the party who submitted the proposal.
7. Protection of privacy
8. Governing law and court of jurisdiction
This website and the interpretation and application of its terms of service shall be subject to Japanese law. The Tokyo District Court shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes concerning this website unless otherwise specified.