Designphil Inc. regards the protection of customers’ personal information as a priority in our business. When handling personal information, we act in compliance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and all other related laws and regulations and have established the policies below.
1. Acquisition of personal information
Designphil acquires personal information by lawful means.
2. Use of personal information
Designphil may use acquired personal information for the following purposes.
(1) Sending digital newsletters
(2) Shipping of publications, event invitations and other PR materials
(3) Advertisement for events such as seminars for new graduates
(4) Shipping of prizes that have been applied for
(5) Confirmation of attendance to events that have been applied for
(6) Appropriate and smooth operation of Designphil projects
3. Secure management of personal data
Designphil takes stringent security measure to prevent loss, unauthorized access or damage of personal data.
4. Provision of personal data to third parties
Designphil does not provide personal data to third parties without prior consent of the customer unless required by law.
5. Compliance with laws and regulations
Designphil complies with Japanese laws and regulations pertaining to the protection of personal information. We amend and improve our policies regarding the protection of personal information and our system for its management as needed.
6. Policy changes
Designphil may change these policies as needed.
October 15, 2019
Ichiro Aida, President
Designphil revises our personal information protection policies to better protect personal information. Notices of revision will be posted here.
July 7, 2007: Enforced
October 15, 2019: Revised in part